Sunday, December 19, 2010

First few days of the break

On Friday Nathan and me hanged out. We went to DQ. I originally planed to have others come to but they did other stuff. I went to his house after.Then on saturday I went to Ben house to celebrate his birthday. We went laser tagging and I Got the best out of every one every time. Nathan said I was playing cheeply. But I just told him I was playing smartly. I went to where the points are. Which is the bases, He shot players and got less points and less accuracy.(He is kinda a bad shot) Then we went back to Ben's house and did nerf guns(I stood still hlf the time and Ben and Nathan still couldn't hit me) Later we just played Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Daniel when he got out started shooting me in the head with a nerf gun. I was very annoyed.
But all in all so far not so bad......

No comments:

Post a Comment