Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trip to Great Wolf Lodge


On Sunday we went to The Great Wolf Lodge in Washington, with my cousins (Josh & Cam) aunt Sherry & Uncle Dan. When we got there we checked in checked out our rooms. Then went to Dinner. They have great food I ordered a BBQ Chicken Pizza which was like a gourmet pizza I guess (IT WAS SOOOO GOOD / it became my lunch the next day as well). Then we went to the water park part of the place. Me and Josh tried all of the slides. The smaller two were great because the lines where mostly short all the time. The two big ones are something to talk about. The Cannon River run was actually in a way a lot like a river with some slow spot and the fast spots. The end how ever has a great big splash.


-The Tornado (not sure who those guys are)

Then me and Josh went on the Tornado run when we where boarding the ride I was really holding on to the handle's and the Lifeguard said "You probably will want to hold on." I did as he said not really wondering why. But then I found out. The light went green, he pushed off, we went on our way, nice coming ride BUT THEN.... Major drop off we went down really fast and the entered a big tornado shaped thing in which we went up and down,backwards and forwards really fast. And then it came out back to the stopping area. (If this doesn't seem scary to you, either because your mister/miss tough or I am just a bad writer for explanations,well then you go to Great wolf and try it!!!)

The next day our full day of relaxing and having fun. This Monday was probably one of the best Mondays {To me Mondays are the beginning of a boring week (Not in this case how ever!!)} We had a buffet style Breakfast I had some great stuff the eggs were not so great though. I all so found out that they have gummy worms for Breakfast. We went to the water zone had fun on the slides, the structure designed to get you wet and the wave pool. Later me and Josh went to the arcade the only fun game was the Deal or No deal game. I also had played that game were the light was going around the circle and you try to get it on the jack pot I missed just one away each time (spent half my tokens just on that). Then we went to the gr8 zone basically a spot for teens to play video games. we spent a few hours there we did this punching game Josh beat me most of the time so naturally I wanted to do something else so we did a MTV v. Dirt bikes or something like that (that was fun...)I beat Josh... Then we ate dinner, and that time I had Ribs the massed potatoes were not as good as the ones me and my Dad make but they were still good. The beef was great but the Ribs at Beaches are better. After dinner I ended up being a tour guide for my cousins Cam & Josh as well as Matthew for a "Magical" quest they have set up in the hall ways. (great way to fill the hall way and make money for the company/ terrible ripe off for the parents that have to pay for the kids $30 or so for a wand and do the "Quest"). But there was an up side for me. As we were walking down the hall way I decided I would be there "over lord" and as my first action was (randomly said) "Mug that girl over there." She smiled and said "No" and pretended to get out a gun and shoot. We smiled and walked on. Later we ran into her again she did the gun thing again joking around. Later, later on the way back we got out of the elevator and she was there with a friend. Cam & Josh walked off to their rooms. Me and those two talked I found out that they are both Freshman, they are cheerleaders there for a cheer leading camp and they told me their names but I forgot what they were (I'll kick myself for that). they showed off there flexibility and stuff like that (you stuff that would kill me to even to try) I am not flexible. One last remark on this: Why do girls ask for hugs and does that mean they like you?

Tuesday the last day I was just getting used to that place. (we would have been there longer but Dad didn't want to go on his birthday.) We had Breakfast again went to the Water place. This time we went down the Tornado with Josh, Uncle Dan and Dad of course me too. All together we were all most the weight limit. so when we went down we went down like 7x faster than the last times I went down we went way fast up,down,up,down,left,RIGHT it was terrifying and thrilling. IT WAS AWESOME!!! Later I was walking around couldn't find anyone of my cousin's. Then I noticed two girls looking at me I didn't think of it much and kept looking for Josh. Then they walked up to me and asked if I wanted go on a ride. Of course I said yes (I wasn't doing much any ways). We went on up talked but it was pretty awkward lots of no talking moments. When we did talk I found there names Kayla and Sasha(not much else). Then we went on the ride (River Cannon) it was fun. It still was just an interesting thing sitting in a floaty thing going on a water ride with two pretty girls in a Blue Bikini (Kayla) and a flower design Two piece (Sasha)...Not that those details mattered...it was weird, fun, and most of all awkward {I wish one of my friends came with me to the park (you know like a wing man JK)} On the way back home when we were just out side the Lodge getting ready to leave Cam & Matthew were going to be in one car, me & Josh in the other but then Cam came to us and wanted to be our car. So I went to my own car and they stayed in theirs. Apparently cam was offered a Banana he had never had one and decided that, that is not cool so he left the car (kinda Funny) ,but what do you expect for a tired 7 year old.
Well that is about all I have. I know there are other things that happened but this is what is there in my brain that I want to remember...
Great Wolf Lodge AWESOME!!!
But a little crowded definitely go during the winter or when there are Cheerleaders there for camp!!!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment