Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cali 2011



A week ago I went to California for my first time with my youth group. We went to Hunington beach, Six Flags Magic Moutain theme park, San moniaco and San Clemente.
I learned to surf which is really hard. Surfing doesn't suck it's just to hard to get up for me so I will mostly stick to Boogie boarding. Being on the boogie board just glading down the wave was awesome especially when me and Cole got on the same wave. Running around in the water was really great minus all the people being around. We messed around with this big inflatable ball in the water which was hard to get out really far becuase of the waves. We also body surfed when we didn't have a ball or boards. It was a blast!!! Most of the time though Quinn stayed out of the water I don't know why...

In the hotel I was the "lucky" one who got the spring mattress in front of the T.V.. I was probably the one least happy with having to wake up to tristan's need for T.V. in the mourning (Sam didn't like it much either). Cole the one that gets deprived of tv loved evey second he got. I think it was pretty sad how we spent several hours playing video games and watching tv in a hotel. Even though I was sick I still wanted something else. (According to this it sounds like we did lots of media time but not really this was just one of the days after the all day beach day. (very tirering (don't care if it's not a word!!)

The games we played at the hotel was Pool, Fuse ball, Air hockey and shuffle board. Shuffle board was a fun interesting game that after a few games I figured it out, we played after dinner mostly. About 4 or 5 of us would play me, Quinn, Cole, Conner and Jordan. We played fuse ball and I won then everyone quit... We played air hockey they wouldn't let me play... Then Pool the first game was interesting I won... The 2,3 & 4 game each went by in about a minute I won, he scratched..;) =0HEHE 3 times in a row!!! Every game me and Cole was great though Cole needs help I almost lost becuase I was laughing at his fails so much. The last game geuss who won.... me!!!

The roller coaster rides at Six Flags where great though Ninja and the Gold rush coasters were not very scary (Quinn only likes thoughs). Goliath was a scary fisrt drop then not reall scary just awesome!!! Viper was my favorite with all of the loops. It had a PRETZEL loop AWESOME!!! Almost lost my sun glasses several times. The Food at the park was of course expensive thought he food was very good. I ended up spending a little less than $15 for a Orange soda and cheese pizza with 2 cheese sticks. It was great... One last thing this year Cole went on Superman YOU ARE GOING ON IT NEXT YEAR!!! word.

all in all this was a fun trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment