Monday, July 5, 2010

Idependence day AKA july 4th


Yesterday I did some of my own fireworks and watch neighbors fireworks. There were alot of illegal fireworks, bought in indian reservation.
-Here are some of the fire works I had...
--Wildfire (The first section starts out weak but the rest was really good)
--Tijuana Tremor (most of it isn't very good but it finishes really well)
--Happy Festival ( this one is ok that is all i can say about that)
--Flashtron ( this one is really good i think that if i where to grade it it would get an A+)
--Funzilla ( very stupid name but it has a nice long and good show)
--Jack in the box ( this one is in my top two favorites it would be better though if like when the spinner things that come out of it the firework shot out cracklers or something...)
-- Killer Bees ( this one It actually fell out of the bag and I ended up not lighting But from what I remember from last year it was a good one)

I was talking to one of my neighbors he told me this little story... " One day before Independence Day He was at work and he needed to go to the bathroom so he went out and around to the bathrooms and someone through a firework inside when he was inside. So later he went back close the men door and turned on the light. And then the walk up and started lighting his firework. But my neighbor throwed his lighted firework at the guy and the guy jumped up about a foot of the ground! He thought his firework had gone of!!"

Next year when some yells "happy 4th"!! Yell back "happy 5th"!! Because hardly anyone says happy Independence day! And usually if they do they say it slowly or mess up which is really funny and really, really sad! Happy Independence Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment