Sunday, July 25, 2010

Medford trip

About two weeks ago now Daddydad Had a Stroke. He was on his fly fishing trip in Montana. About five days ago he was flown in a private plane from Montana to Medford ,OR. On Thursday we went up to Medford to help out around the house. Amelia and Shalaya where there at Clay hill Farm. We all work cleaning the pool, weeding the garden ( which was mostly me weeding and Uncle Mike weeding and even after several loads of five gallon buckets I looked at the garden and I could hardly tell if we weeded there are that many weeds ) Cleaning the house , doing the dishes , and making the meals. Me , shalaya and Amelia all played Spite and Malice, ALOT. We didn't play Monopoly Like we usually play. Shalaya and Amelia went to a place called soda springs. I didn't go because Of Uncle Scott's room mate who is only 18.

On the last day we where up there Saturday. We left at 10 am and went to see Aunt Shanon , Uncle Russ , and Shalaya's new to them house in the woods. It was a great place but there is a lot of work for them to do. But the place had a great view of a lake. And I hope the cousin's can go camping at one of the campsite around there. Shalaya would also like to have a Thanks giving celebration there. But dad isn't to sure we will since daddydad might not be done with recovering from his Stroke.

Which brings us to when I went to go see daddydad in the hospital. I had heard plenty of things about what and how he was doing.But it definitely sounded worse than it really was. He wasn't doing very well with speech but he didn't seem as bad as I thought. Which made me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment