Sunday, July 11, 2010

River camping

We just got back from a great camping trip on the river, just like last week. This time since the friends i wanted to with us could not go, we invited a neighbor that i didn't like very much because he acted sorta like Matthew. I already have one annoying brother I don't need a copy!! I started out emotionally and physically ready for it. We camped at the same place we camped at last week. We camped out under the stars no tent at all. The next day we went fishing, then came back to camp to pack up and leave. We found many Quarts (special type of rock) and other cool rocks. We stopped back in a little lagoon type of place with water maybe 8'' or so and we had a great water war evidential though every one was against me. The had super soakers and i had a plastic pitcher about one or two quarts full. Every one blast they did I gave the 3-5 blasts. There was a lot of "sea weeds" And we had a little "sea weed" battle with them. I put some up to my face like a beard or something. We keeped on exploring, and then we stopped at a Island that we camped at last year. It was deep sandy and we had our very own little place to shoot the rapids. After three times of doing that we thought maybe we should stay one more night here. So we called the neighbor kid's home and asked his mom if he could stay one more night because we had only planed for one night but we had enough food for one more night so we stayed. I hadn't been felling to good since the camping trip began, but I was ok but finely after helping to set up the tent ( because dad didn't want to get bite by mosquitoes any more ) i went to bed. And that is about right up to now. Still sick but o'well... It was fun will it lasted....

No comments:

Post a Comment